Sunday, April 29, 2018

[2018.04.29] 56 YEAR OLD FRANCIS NG IS PLEASED WITH HIS WORK OUT RESULTS




courtesy of on.cc

Earlier the 56 year old Francis Ng Chun Yu got into shape for his new film and wowed many crew members when he removed his clothes to show off his "new body". Chun Yu boasted that he was born big. "Actually when I was born I already had pecs, abs and tris, I have anything and everything!" However after he spoke he could not help but laugh himself.

Chun Yu worked out on machines until he was exhausted and drenched the floor with sweat from doing sit-ups. He stated, "Often when I got very tired, I would play basketball or box, I had to keep training." However Chun Yu did not have any special diet. He admitted that he did not want to get too big. "Now I can scratch my back. If I get too big I wouldn't be able to!" Although the film is already done, Chun Yu stated that he would keep training because he wanted to protect his family. "Now the world has too much negative energy, you would see that on trains, planes and automobiles. We like to travel as a family, men really have to train more to protect their families!"

No comments:

Post a Comment