Friday, June 30, 2017

[2017.07.01] DEREK TSANG DOES NOT BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE

Cherry Ngan just smashes an egg on Michael Ning
Derek Tsang shows support for girlfriend Venus Wong
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Alex Man Chi Leung, Carrie Ng Ka Lai, Louis Cheung Kai Chung, Michael Ning (Bak Ji), Cherry Ngan Cheuk Ling, Venus Wong Man Yik two nights ago attended their film ZOMBIOLOGY: ENJOY YOURSELF TONIGHT (GUM MAN DA SONG SI)'s premiere.

Derek Tsang Kwok Cheung came to support his girlfriend and his producer friend. They were working on opening a company together, so personally and professionally he had to show his support. Speaking of Wong Man Yik, Tsang Kwok Cheung joked that finally he saw his girlfriend's wedding gown look. However he admitted that he had no plan to wed yet, his parents also have not rushed him. As long as they were happy they were OK. He said, "When I was little I often said why do I have to get married. I wouldn't believe in marriage. So Mommy have already given up on me in this area. Now she is already very happy to see me in a stable relationship."

Speaking of Tsang Kwok Cheung's production company, it is already heating up. He stated, "If the character is suitable, I would ask my girlfriend to perform. However I wouldn't deliberately tailor one for her. (Would you perform together?) I want to if it is right. I also want to write a script with Daddy (Eric) Tsang Chi Wai. He still has a director's dream, but it is very hard for him to free up a few months to do something. If he wants to do it I would definitely support him."

The team conducted an "boss egg fight" ceremony. Everyone except director Lo Wai Lun drew cooked eggs. The director drew a raw egg and had to crack it with his head. Bak Ji took an egg for girlfriend Ngan Cheuk Ling, who slammed the egg on Bak Ji's forehead. He cringed but later said that it did not hurt. He said that since they were both mild mannered, normally he would not hit Ngan Cheuk Ling.

Ngan Cheuk Ling played a couple with Cheung Kai Chung in the film. Bak Ji said that he was not jealous. Instead when Ngan Cheuk Ling hug him, Cheung Kai Chung would get jealous. Ngan Cheuk Ling said, "They are always flirting on the set. They would hold hands. I would just ignore them."

No comments:

Post a Comment