Friday, June 16, 2017

[2017.06.17] MIRIAM YEUNG'S SON DISLIKES SHAWN YUE

courtesy of on.cc
Miriam Yeung's son Torres is interested in Shawn Yue's arm tattoos
Recently linked to Linah Matsuoka, Alvin Chau finishes his toast with Miriam Yeung
courtesy of mingpao.com

Miriam Yeung Chin Wa yesterday attended the second Macau International Film Festival as its star ambassador and shared a toast wth Macau Films and Television productions and Culture Association president and IFFAM planning committee executive vice president Alvin Chau Cheok Wa; the film festival will take place at the end of the year at the Macau Cultural Center. Chin Wa as the guest performer last year, this year she became the ambassador. She revealed, "At the end of the year I will come to attend the film festival in Macau again. (Would you bring Torres?) I plan to take him during the summer, but I might not take him to the movies because a lot of movies aren't suitable." She also said that the only film of her that her son has seen was LITTLE BIG MASTER (NG GOR SIU HAI DIK HAU JEUNG). Her son asked why were children able to cook in the kitchen in the film and he was not allowed to.

Torres often asked questions. Earlier when he saw the LOVE OFF THE CUFF (CHUN GIU GAU JI MING) poster he would ask why Shawn Yue Man Lok would hold Mommy, should he not be Daddy instead? Chin Wa said, "Once my husband and I went to promote a film together, Torres very curiously asked if Daddy was going where was Lok Gor Gor. He thought that Lok Gor Gor would definitely be next to me. (Does Torres hate Lok Gor Gor for taking away Mommy?) He would feel uneasy. Children are very innocent. Once while on the set I was on a video chat with my son, Ah Lok happened to pass by in the background. My son immediately frowned and left. (He doesn't like Lok Gor Gor?) My son would feel that the person next to Mama should be him, but he was very interested in Lok Gor Gor's arm tattoos. He wanted to follow suit. I said that children would have to wait for their birthday parties for that. (Do you agree to let him get a tattoo when he grows up?) If he gets it in some unseen places then no one would know. I would talk to him about it as a friend, and tell him that it would hurt a lot. (A tattoo of his girlfriend's name?) I would tell him that unless he is very certain that she is the one, otherwise he should think more about it because it would be very embarrassing. I would make up a story and tell him that Mommy has an experience of failure too. (What about Mommy's name?) That's really not good, I am afraid that people would call him a 'problem child' and a Mama's boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment