Thursday, June 15, 2017

[2017.06.16] PAKHO CHAU'S FAMILY IS COOL TO HIS WORK



courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Candy Lo, Pakho Chau, Charlene Choi, Fama
courtesy of mingpao.com

Pakho Chau, Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin, Candy Lo Hau Yam and Fama last night attended their film 77 HEARTBREAKS (YUEN LEUNG TA 77 CHI) audience appreciation event at a Mongkok cinema. Their appearance surprised the audience.

Pakho was asked if his wife came. He said that his wife still has not seen this film, since it was only its opening day. He also revealed that his family's passion for his work has cooled in recent years. "When I first got into the business, my family had huge response to my work -- whether it was a record or a film. In recent years their passion has cooled. When I said I would perform a concert they only said, 'Huh, you are playing a show?' I am already used to it, maybe I have been at it too long. Instead my overseas friends and family would get tickets." However he would tell his family to go to the movies, for now he would not bother his parents.

Today Pakho and Ah Sa will promote the film at the Shanghai Film Festival. The latter said that thus she took the time for audience appreciation. She sang NEXT STOP HEAVENLY QUEEN in Cantonese Opera tone at her friends Joey Yung Cho Yi's birthday party, Ah Sa said that Joey's friend asked her to attend the birthday party, so she was the latest one to arrive and the most sober. She said, "When I got there many people were already a little drink. I only had two drinks, I couldn't catch up. I am someone who would get high naturally." He even revealed that normally she and Ah Gil (Gillian Chung Yun Tung) would change lyrics and sing in Beijing Opera version and Chouzhou dialect. Once she and Ah Gil performed a concert in the Mainland, she forgot whether it was in Fuzhou or Huizhou. They performed in Chaozhou dialect on the spot but the audience had no response at all. Only the two of them were laughing nonstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment