Tuesday, May 30, 2017

[2017.05.30] CHRISSIE CHAU GETS A BELATED BIRTHDAY SURPRISE PARTY

courtesy of on.cc
BabyJohn Choi and Kearen Pang celebrate Chrissie Chau's birthday
courtesy of mingpao.com

Kearen Pang Sau Wai's film 29+1 made over HK$ 10 million in Hong Kong and Macau and will open in the Mainland on June 2nd. The actors have already begun the Guangdong province promotional tour. Two nights ago they arrived in Guangzhou. Pang Sau Wai booked a restaurant for a surprise birthday party for lead actress Chrissie Chau Sau Na. Co-star BabyJohn Choi Hong Yik and the team also attended. Earlier Sister Na had to work on her TVB series during her birthday and the cast celebrated with her in the studio. Sister Na had no idea about the surprise birthday party, so she was both surprised and happy. BabyJohn and Pang Sau Wai presented a cake and opened a bottle of champagne. Sister Na said, "I am very happy! I never thought that more people would celebrate my birthday. For the past few days everyone went to Guangzhou to promote the film, but despite the hard work they still got a cake and even arranged for this surprise for me. I really am very surprised. I can feel everyone's love for me. This birthday has been very memorable."

No comments:

Post a Comment