Sunday, April 16, 2017

[2017.04.17] LOUIS CHEUNG AND MICHAEL NING RECORD WITH HONG KONG FILM AWARD WINNER

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Louis Cheung Kai Chung, Michael Ning (Bak Ji) and fresh out of the oven Hong Kong Film Award Best Original Film Score winner Yusuke Hatano yesterday recorded their new film ZOMBIOLOGY: ENJOY YOURSELF TONIGHT (GUM MAN DA SONG SI) theme song TANDEM DRAGON (SEUNG JIK LUNG). Cheung Kai Chung grabbed Bak Ji's hand during the photo shoot, which embarrassed Bak Ji. Ah Chung joked that his wife would be mad for sure if she saw it.

Ah Chung and Bak Ji worked together on a film for the first time and also recorded together for the first time. They said that the meaning was extraordinary. Ah Chung said, "Completely because of Bak Ji's recommendation, I was able to make this movie. I really like to watch zombie movies and Hong Kong hasn't had this type of movies in a very long time."

Ah Chung said that they started production on the movie last summer. In the heat they wore heavy costumes and ran on the streets. He joked that he and Bak Ji ran until their "faces were green and lips white". Bak Ji said that the rarest was the chance to work with Alex Man Chi Leung and Carrie Ng Ka Lai. To be able to study acting in close distance with two leaders, even during breaks "Brother Man Ji" taught them a lot, they felt like they were in class.

This film is scheduled for a June release. Would Ah Chung bring his wife Kay Tse On Kay and their children to watch it? He said, "My wife has been asking when it will be released from when I started making it. Many friends are looking forward to it. My daughter is too little. If I take her I won't get to watch it. If my son wants to watch it he can; but sometimes when I take him to watch horror films, at night he would complain that I made me unable to sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment