Friday, October 28, 2016

[2016.10.29] FRANCIS NG CONSULTS LOUIS KOO'S FATHER FOR HIS ROLE

courtesy of on.cc

Francis Ng Chun Yu and Louis Koo Tin Lok earlier spoke to the Mainland media to promote their new film SHED SKIN PAPA (TUET PEI BA BA). Goo Jai revealed that Chun Yu in order to bring to life his Alzheimer's disease character visited his father, who had the illness. Goo Jai said, "He went to my home to eat and chat with my Papa." Chun Yu admitted that he took the chance to "get some advice". "Everyone thinks that old people would forget the past, but actually they are more energetic than other people. It's very tiring to carry the past. If it is taken away, you are much more relaxed. So I feel Papa Koo is a very relaxed person." Goo Jai also praised Chun Yu's performance. "Because my Papa also constantly told me about the past, when I first saw Chun Yu in make up I thought he was very convincing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment