Sunday, October 9, 2016

[2016.10.10] RACHEL CHAU IS DISAPPOINTED ABOUT MISSING OPPORTUNITY TO COP A FEEL

Brian Yuen, Lemon Yip and Rachel Chau are goodwill ambassadors of Master Checkley Sin's Wing Chun competition
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Rachel Chau Ka Lei and Lemon Yip Chi Yu yesterday attended Master Checkley Sin Kwok Lam's Wing Chun contest and were the goodwill ambassador of the event. Ka Lei said that she would no match for the competitors so she could only be a guest. Chi Yu had a Tae Kwan Do black belt, participated in and judged Wing Chun contests before.

Speaking of their on screen work, they revealed that earlier they worked on a film with Eric Suen Yiu Wai, which will be released in November. Chi Yu will be the lead actress. Ka Lei said, "It's my first movie. I have been the host many times before. I really learned a lot from making a movie! I am very disappointed! I thought that with the rare opportunity to work with Suen Yiu Wai I would have a few intimate scenes, but I didn't even get to hold hands!"

No comments:

Post a Comment