Friday, October 7, 2016

[2016.10.07] NICHOLAS TSE PERFORMS CAR CHASE WITHOUT REHEARSAL

courtesy of singtao.com

The crime film HEARTFALL ARISES (GAING SUM POR) has been scheduled for a October 20th release with two Best Actors Nicholas Tse Ting Fung and Sean Lau Ching Wan as its stars. The film was shot on many locations including Hong Kong, Shanghai, Thailand and Taipei. A heart pounding chase scene was performed in Thailand.

Playing a detective, Tse Ting Fung in order to capture an armed robber on the streets of Thailand personally performed a car chase. Ting Fung even suggested no rehearsal and shot directly for the most realistic emotions. The director in the end accepted Ting Fung's suggestion and the result was great. The director said, "I have heard that Ting Fung was serious with his acting. I didn't realize how far a professional actor's work ethics can go until I personally experienced it. Actually the producer gave me a scolding over this, saying that I neglected the safety of the actors because they had no rehearsal. We captured the actors' emotions from their first car chase. If the actors had any accident, it would be more than I could handle. Luckily in the end everyone was fine." Ting Fung said, "Only such a production result is the most realistic and brings the most thrilling scenes one after another. For the film everyone choose to give their all."

Another actor in the car chase Shaun Tam Chun Yin said, "The director and Ting Fung's seriousness truly surprised me, but at the time I really can't do anything else. On one hand is the dignity of men, and on the other the professionalism of actors. So I like them gave my all."

No comments:

Post a Comment