Tuesday, August 30, 2016

[2016.08.31] MONICA CHAN GOES INTO SHOCK FROM HIGH ALTITUDE ILLNESS IN TIBET

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com



courtesy of on.cc

Monica Chan Fat Yung earlier while working on her new film in Tibet had high altitude illness. Yesterday she even posted a hospital photo on her social media. "Just checking in, I am very happy to have the chance to come to Tibet. Unfortunately I keep having high altitude reaction. On August 25 I went in shock and had to halt work full to rest. I have decided that I won't be able to attend two events that were originally scheduled for August 30th and September 2nd. Here I want to apologize 120%!"

Her manager said that Chan Fat Yung went into shock, fortunately her assistant realized in time and gave her oxygen to ease her condition. It was not too severe. The team also permitted Monica to return to Hong Kong to rest. Her Hong Kong doctor said that she was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment