Saturday, August 27, 2016

[2016.08.28] LOUIS KOO SUFFERS FOR HIS NEW FILM

courtesy of on.cc

Louis Koo Tin Lok, Sean Lau Ching Wan and Eddie Peng Yu-Yan starred in the film CALL OF HEROES (NGAI SING), which enters its second week in release. To thank the audience for its support and hope that even more will see the film, Goo Jai shot a video to discuss the hardship of the production. He said about the hanging scene in the film, not only his neck suffered, he also had to face the poor environment on the set. "It was raining all the time, the roof was flooded with rain water and had a lot of bugs. In particular on the stone chair that I sat on. It had a lot of fleas, when I sat there I could feel all the fleas jumping!" He also said that he had to vomit white foam that was made from toothpaste and cracker crumbs. "Sometimes I would have too much foam and sometimes too little, sometimes I would get it all over myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment