Thursday, August 25, 2016

[2016.08.26] KEN LAW INJURES HIS EYE


Law Ho Ming
courtesy of on.cc

Martial artist Ken Law Ho Ming earlier while working on the film CALL OF HEROES (NGAI SING) accidentally hit the corner of his eye with a piece of wood. The team immediately sent him to the hospital for treatment. He said, "At the time we were rehearsing a fight scene. Suddenly the staff in my hand broke and hit the corner of my eye. Blood immediately rushed out. The wound was pretty deep. The team immediately sent me to the hospital for treatment and I got four stitches. To keep for hindering the process, I went back to the set and kept shooting."

He was very happy about this chance to work with Louis Koo Tin Lok, Sean Lau Ching Wan and action director Sammo Hung Kam Bo. "This time I even had the chance to fight with Wu Jing. From them I learned a lot." In addition he also took part in the film LINE WALKER (SI TOH HUNG JEH). Working with Nick Cheung Ka Fai again, he felt that he was just as funny as ever and brought a lot of joy to the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment