Thursday, August 25, 2016

[2016.08.26] HON YEUNG WORKS ON A CHARITY FILM FOR A LITTLE LAI SEE

courtesy of on.cc

Singer Hon Yeung earlier with Ng Chi Hung, Gill Mohinderpaul Singh (Kiu Bo Bo), and Rachel Chau Ka Lei worked on the National Art film company boss Checkley Sin Kwok Lam produced new film OUR DAYS (NGOR MOON DIK 6E BAN). In the film he, Ng Chi Hung and Kiu Bo Bo played Wise Guys. He said, "This time I play Wise Guys with Kiu Bo Bo and Ng Chi Hung. I of course play someone's subordinate! This time really is a lot of fun! (Was it hard?) Not really, before the shoot I watched movies to study how to act."

How much was Hon Yeung paid? He said, "When Master Sin asked I really didn't haggle, but I got a little lai see. Because this time was a charity film and Master Sin's directing debut, whether I was paid or not it would have been no problem. The most important was I could help!"

No comments:

Post a Comment