Friday, August 26, 2016

[2016.08.26] AWAYNE LIU KEEPS HIS ABS AFTER MARRIAGE

courtesy of on.cc

Taiwan's Lollipop member A Wei (Awayne Liu), Shirley Chan Yan Yin and Hidy Yu Hiu Tung yesterday attended a film press conference. A Wei revealed that in the film he would have a lot of MMA fight scenes and even had to be topless to show off his muscles. He said that last month after his wedding he pigged out. "I have a little happy fat!" He need time to get back into shape, luckily his abdominal muscles were still in tact. Would his wife worry that he would be injured? He said, "She doesn't know what MMA is and doesn't like to watch me train. She feels that I look like I was suffering and was very loud. (Does she like to look at your muscles?) She instead doesn't like me to be too fit, because I can't eat with her!" The 23 year old new comer Chan Yan Yin would star in her first lead role, and she admitted that pressure was inevitable. However she was fully prepared, she would have a few fight scenes and romance with A Wei. "I don't know if we have any intimate scenes, but I won't be against them. I am OK with giving up my first on screen kiss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment