Monday, August 22, 2016

[2016.08.23] CHERIE CHUNG PRAISES DAMIEN LAU FOR "FREEZING HIS AGE"

courtesy of singtao.com



courtesy of mingpao.com


courtesy of on.cc

Cherie Chung Chor Hung yesterday attended her photo exhibit charity plan press conference. Hung Goo earlier met with her first film THE ENIGMATIC CASE's Damien Lau Chung Yun, Johnnie To Kei Fung and some crew members. Hung Goo happily said, "After so many years, it was very rare. When I got the notice I already looked forward to it very much. At the first meeting after so many years, I was very happy to see so many people. I really cherish this meeting. I was the happiest that everyone has been fine. (Did To Sir ask you to make a movie?) No, maybe he's afraid that I would have a lot of bad takes. It's very scary, even I feel bad when I see him. (Did you yell at you?) No, I was new, who would dare to yell at me?) (Because you are a pretty girl?) I didn't feel I was very pretty then." Many online praised Hung Goo for "freezing her age". She said, "Really? I try to maintain as much as I can. Brother Chung is really freezing his age. I am just living at the moment. I am very pleased with my current life."

No comments:

Post a Comment