Sunday, August 14, 2016

[2016.08.14] CECILIA CHEUNG'S MOTHER STARTS HER OWN FILM CAREER

Edmond Poon and Shally Davis attend the screening of the film CASE II
courtesy of mingpao.com
Shally Davis
courtesy of on.cc

Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi's mother Shally Davis starred in her first film CASE II and said that after making the film she became interested in film. "Since my daughter did it, why can I? This time I experienced the hardship of film production, but afterward I felt a sense of success." She said that her daughter supported her in her film endeavor but because she was busy with her children she was absent from the premiere. She also said that she often saw her grandsons. Speaking of Pak Chi's frequent new flame rumors recently, she said that she too wanted to find a companion. "As long as she is happy that's fine, she didn't tell me anything. (Would you like to find a new companion too?) I do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment