Friday, August 5, 2016

[2016.08.06] CHERRY NGAN HAS NO DIFFICULTY WITH THE TAIWAN ACCENT

courtesy of on.cc

Cherry Ngan Cheuk Ling two nights ago attended her new film AT CAFE 6's promotion. In her first Taiwan film, she said that her Taiwan accent was exact. However, last year when she made the film she was still in school and had to commute. "I didn't know where my home was, when I got back to Hong Kong I just slept. I thought about putting school on hold and finishing the movie first, but I wanted to graduate." After graduation Cherry immediately took three new films and was busy recording her record. Already announced her relationship with Michael Ning (Bak Ji) she admitted that her boyfriend has heard her songs many times and still had zero review. Did he think that she did not sing well enough? Cherry said, "Silence could be an expression of enjoyment."

No comments:

Post a Comment