Tuesday, June 14, 2016

[2016.06.14] XANADU WORKS ON AND OFF SCREEN ON NEW FILM


courtesy of on.cc

Leung Ka Yan, Vincent Wan Yeung Ming, Susan Shaw Yam Yam and "Xanadu" Ng Yo Yo starred internet movie O GWING FUNG WON yesterday started production in Macau. Leung Ka Yan's son Leung Ho Chi is the director. In the film Leung Ka Yan rescued Shaw Yam Yam from the sea and Xanadu from thugs and had a lot of stunt scenes! Xanadu who was also the organizer said that she had to keep an eye on both on and off screen performance, which was quite a challenge. "I am very happy to be able to make a comedy. Grasping the pace isn't easy, not to mention that I am working behind the scene as well. I have to help with everything, I have a lot to learn! (Any sexy performance?) I have a swimsuit scene. Earlier I had a lot for my birthday, I have to work hard to lose the weight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment