Thursday, May 19, 2016

[2016.05.20] MAX ZHANG CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY ON THE SET

Max Zhang gets cake via photo from wife Ada Choi
courtesy of mingpao.com

Turning 41 yesterday, Max Zhang Jin is busy with his new film. Two days ago he was still working on an important fight scene on the set. Director Jonathan Li Tsz Chun and action director Nicky Li Chung Chi along with the crew during a little break between set changes brought cake and snacks and sang the birthday song to Zhang Jin, who has been working nonstop. Zhang Jin was surprised and even said, "I never thought that I would be able to celebrate my birthday on the set early, special thanks to Tsz Chun, Uncle Chi and the crew! I was very happy to celebrate my birthday with them! My birthday holiday plan will be taking my two children to school, then going on a date with my wife!"

No comments:

Post a Comment