Thursday, May 5, 2016

[2016.05.06] CHRISSIE CHAU IS STUNNED FROM WITNESSING KATHY YUEN'S ACCIDENT

Kathy Yuen takes a dive onto the padding
Chrissie Chau is shaken after witnessing her on screen friend's car crash
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Kathy Yuen (Tong Yi) in the early morning worked on their new film 29+1's car crash in Lan Kwai Fong. In the story Chau Sau Na and Tong Yi argued, Tong Yi ran into the road in a rage and ran into a car! Although during the shoot Tong Yi was only performing the reaction from being hit, she was still very realistic and professional as she faceplanted onto the padding. Chau Sau Na screamed and looked frightened.

Tong Yi was not working on her first car crash so she knew to protect her neck and back. She was also mentally prepared so she was done after five or six takes. She said, "I wasn't hurt, the team took great care of me. After each dive I had ten people to help me up!" Chau Sau Na said, "My heart jumped out of my heart! Although I didn't really see a car hit her, I felt the impact from seeing her fall!" She also said that during the shoot the most difficult was to control her emotions and act at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment