Tuesday, May 3, 2016

[2016.05.04] MYOLIE WU'S HUSBAND COMPLAINS ABOUT A MONTH APART

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Myolie Wu Hung Yi yesterday attended a nail polish event, after which she had to rush to Suzhou for the film NGOR WAI CHEH KONG (CRAZY FOR CARS). She will have to be away from her husband for a month. Will her husband visit? Hung Yi said, "He has to work too, maybe he will come in between. Because my husband is complaining about all my jobs, after the shoot I will take a break. (Will you rest until you have a baby?) I don't know. After marriage my state of mind changed. I want to give more time to my family and be responsible, so I have to properly adjust. A successful woman is like this. (Do you feel you are successful?) Not yet, I am still working on it." How does her husband complain? Hung Yi said, "He would say I should cook another meal for him, or to embrace a little longer. Because we haven't been able to see each other for a long time, I don't want to go too far to work for a long time." As for a reality show with her husband, Hung Yi joked that her husband's steamed winter melon (Putonghua) was not so good. In addition he is an outsider so they would not make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment