Monday, April 4, 2016

[2016.04.05] MICHELLE WAI WANTS TO GIVE JACKY CHEUNG A HUG

Karena Lam says that Jacky Cheung never says that he would attend the after party
courtesy of singtao.com
Michelle Wai says Jacky Cheung and Karena Lam already won Best Actor and Best Actress in her heart
courtesy of on.cc

Although Karena Lam Ka Yun did not win Best Actress, two nights ago she still attended the Emperor after party. However Jacky Cheung Hok Yau was suspected of minding losing Best Actor again and was absent. Speaking of Hok Yau stating on the stage that he minded not having an award, Ka Yun clarified, "No! Because he is very close with everyone he was able to joke around. He never said that he would attend (the post party). He keeps everything very separate, work is still work." Was she disappointed about the results? She said that she and her husband Steve Yuen Kim Fai were prepared mentally. Because it was her husband's first time, she already said that whether they won or not it would not take away the joy from their production. She also told her husband that being able to fulfill his film dream with him was already a very valuable thing." She stressed that before the race she already said Jessie Li (Chun Xia) performed very well and very naturally, which was very rare. She said, "When the Best Actress was announced, Hok Yau grabbed my hand and told me to tolerate it for a moment. It would soon pass. I felt he was very cute."

Did she already planned to lose when she received Best Dressed? Ka Yun said, "At the announcement Hok Yau and I looked at each other. Actually everyone already knew the result, this was to console us. However I was very happy because my first time I wore jeans and received the Worst Dressed. I have improved, very happy and very surprised." Even though she won she still was criticized for looking pregnant. She said that she believed in judge Kathy Chow Man Kei's taste and felt that as long as she was comfortable she was fine.

Artist Michelle Wai Si Nga two nights ago attended the Emperor Motion Pictures Awards Night After party. Introducing a Best Film nominee on the Hong Kong Film Award stage, she said, "Actually I was very nervous! (Nina) Paw Hee Ching says that the screen writer who wrote the script was even more nervous! (How do you feel about Jacky Cheung Hok Yau and Karena Lam Ka Yun not winning their categories?) I really want to hug Pastor To (Hok Yau's HEAVEN IN THE DARK character). They are Best Actor and Best Actress in my heart. During the shoot I saw their hard work on the set. They performed very well. (How do you feel about Best Actress Jessie Li (Chun Xia)?) I have been a new actress too, I understand that it's not easy for new comers to get a footing in the film industry. I am happy for her!"

No comments:

Post a Comment