Sunday, November 29, 2015

[2015.11.30] MICHAEL NING WOULD RATHER BE MISTAKEN FOR ROY CHIAO THAN LAM SUET

courtesy of on.cc

The PORT OF CALL (DAP HUET CHUM MUI) Golden Horse Award Best Supporting Actor Michael Ning (Bak Ji) yesterday attended an audience appreciation event. Fans surrounded him for photos. He said that people often mistook him for Lam Suet, which improved after he won an award. "It's not important whether they know me or not, the most important is they know the film."

As the band Juicyning's guitarist and a stage actor, Bak Ji said that he would not only focus on making movies. "I still have to work on musicals and music, I want to make movies but for now I haven't gotten any new script. (Did you get a raise?) I haven't thought about it, but I hope people would since we are all working class folk!" Aside from comedy he also hoped to play all the characters of the late veteran actor Roy Chiao (Kiu Wang). "I feel he was an amazing actor."

No comments:

Post a Comment