Sunday, November 29, 2015

[2015.11.29] NICK CHEUNG TAKES OVER CITY UNIVERSITY

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

The Best Actor Nick Cheung Ka Fai directed new film KEEPER OF DARKNESS (TOR DEI KUI MOR YUN) has just been released. Two nights ago he was invited to attend a film forum at the City University and share the production highlight with the students. Although the venue only had 200 seats, over 400 people attended. Ka Fai upon his arrival immediately asked why the students still wore so little when the temperature has dropped. A female student said, "Because we come to see you!" Ka Fai reminded the students to be loyal to themselves, which would inevitably be lonely. A student asked him how he faced loneliness and overcame impractical thoughts. Ka Fai admitted that when he was at ATV he indeed due to his loneliness had negative thoughts. Luckily his late sister noticed and became his listener. He felt that even no one would help you with your problems it was not important, the most important to have someone who listened.

Ka Fai said that he has always hoped to exchanged experience with young people. "Young people are impulsive, but I may already be used to being cautious. So I really want to have ideas from when I was young. (Would you share with your daughter?) I try to tell her her father's experience, but she is still too little. I don't want her to grow up too fast and lose her childhood innocence." Speaking of KEEPER's opening day take of HK$ 1 million, he said, "I am not too nervous, I only focus on making an entertaining film for everyone. If I didn't follow the rules please forgive me, because I don't want everyone to see the same Cheung Ka Fai. I am still not too ambitious about being a director."

No comments:

Post a Comment