Monday, November 16, 2015

[2015.11.17] KARENA LAM ALREADY LOST A BATTLE BEFORE THE BEST ACTRESS RACE

courtesy of on.cc

The Golden Horse Award Best Actress nominee Karena Lam Ka Yun admitted that she was not too nervous in a radio interview. "Instead I am more nervous about the red carpet. Originally I chose many dresses, but I just found out that one of them clashed with someone else. Now I have to choose another black dress. I hope no one would wear it before Saturday."

Who would she like to work with? Ka Yun said, "Sister Chang (Sylvia Chang) and Fat Gor (Chow Yun Fat) are great! I would be willing."

The 52nd Golden Horse Award will take place Saturday in Taipei. The event after announcing Chinese and Japanese stars as guest presenters yesterday announced that Golden Horse Best Actress Kwai Lun-Mei, Best Actor Aaron Kwok Fu Sing, Lee Kang-Sheng, Simon Yam Tat Wa, Eason Chan Yik Shun, Lam Ka Yun, Ko Chen-Tung, Tiffany Hsu will present awards. Korean series THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE's Ha Ji-Won and Taiwan hunk Chang Chen will present Best Supporting Actor together.

No comments:

Post a Comment