Tuesday, November 10, 2015

[2015.11.11] A PREGNANT SHERMING YIU MEETS MICHAEL TONG

courtesy of mingpao.com
Michael Tong, Sherming Yiu
courtesy of on.cc

Artist Sherming Yiu Lok Yi in the TVB series RETURN OF THE CUCKOO (SUP YUET CHOR NG DIK YUET GUONG) played Michael Tong Man Lung's girlfriend "Yi Man". Although she did not appear in the film, she secretly worked on the three episode production special despite being 8 months pregnant as she greeted Julian Cheung Chi Lam, Nancy Sit Ka Yin and Charmaine Sheh Si Man. Lok Yi revealed that she was invited to work on the film, but she turned it down because of her pregnancy. She said, "The producer asked me at the time, I was several months pregnant but not stable yet. I was very uneasy, would get tired from taking two steps and be huffing and puffing if I took the stairs. I would have to find a place to sit down. I would even have to take the ferry to Macau, I probably would have been ill all over. So I turned it."

No comments:

Post a Comment