Wednesday, July 15, 2015

[2015.07.16] SANDRA NG TRIES TO GET HER HUSBAND TO "ACCOMPANY HER TO SLEEP"

courtesy of singtao.com
Aaron Kwok is very happy about Chow Yun Fat's addition
Sandra Ng has to plan her own film after her play.  Cherry Ngan wants to work with her
The Raman Hui directed MONSTER HUNT receives support from Max Zhang and Aaron Kwok
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film MONSTER HUNT two nights ago held a premiere at the Hong Kong Polytechnic Institute, aside from director Raman Hui Sing Ngai, actors Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, Elaine Jin (Kam Yin Ling) and voice actor Cherry Ngan Cheuk Ling, other guests included Aaron Kwok Fu Sing, Rose Chan Ka Wun, Eddie Cheung Siu Fai and David Siu Chung Hang.

Kwan Yu's parents two nights ago attended. As for her daughter and husband Peter Chan Ho Sun they went to Europe. Currently rehearsing the play LE DIEU DU CARNAGE, she said that Kam Yin Ling also asked her if she had any nightmare and strange dream from the large pressure from rehearsal. Kwan Yu said, "I want to perform better, I can't fail, so I keep having nightmares. (How would you reward yourself afterward?) After that I have to deal with my own movie. This year I am not making a Lunar New Yar film and I will direct for the first time." As for casting choices, she said, "I have to have a script to be able to, the process of looking for people is too exhausting; because I have to convince them to make it, I would only ask (actors) I have confidence in getting. I also hope to have investors, to have a little more money so I don't have to cover it." Would she ask her husband to help as a producer? She laughed. "Accompany me to sleep (training) next to the bed? I have to insinuate because sometimes I would argue over work." When asked if she would write the script for her film, she said that she would participate in a lot of it. Yet she would still leave the writing to the screen writers.

Currently promoting his new film MONK COMES DOWN THE MOUNTAIN in the Mainland, Sing Sing made the trip back to support MONSTER's boss Bill Kong Chi Keung and revealed that MONK's Mainland box office was already almost 400 million RMB.

Yesterday Sing Sing attended a costume fitting for the film COLD WAR 2 (HONG JIN 2). As for the addition of Chow Yun Fat this time, he said that he was very hapy. He just finished his new film THE MONKEY KING (SAI YAU GEI ji SUEN NG HUNG SAM DA BAK GWUT JING). Lately the Mainland has many film companies that started production on similar films. Sing Sing said, "The most important is for the audience to see different spark, a full bloom, it doesn't matter who makes it. However as an actor, I have a chance to play Suen Ng Hung once and I am already very happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment