Sunday, July 5, 2015

[2015.07.06] MICHELLE WAI LEARNS FROM KARENA LAM

courtesy of on.cc

The husband and wife team of Karena Lam Ka Yan and director Steve Yuen Kim Wai worked together on the Emperor Motion Picture HEAVEN IN THE DARK (UM SIK TIN TONG). The production has been going so smoothly that after less than a month in production it already surpassed its "quota". The cast and the crew even built deep friendship. After celebrating lead actor Jacky Cheung Hok Yau's July birthday on the set earlier, the production even held a 5 table wrap banquet. Hok Yau was unable to attend.

Michelle Wai Si Nga admitted that she benefited a lot from the shoot. "I really got something in my pocket everyday. I paid a lot of attention to how the director directed Ka Yan and Hok Yau's acting, I hid in the back to pick up the tips. One day I didn't have any scene, but when I learned that Ka Yan had a very important emotional scene I went to the set to learn." Si Nga and Ka Yan played Christians this film and she began to become interested in bible study. "I even went to church once with Ka Yan, the feeling was very special."

No comments:

Post a Comment