Thursday, April 23, 2015

[2015.04.24] ANITA CHUI SEDUCES IN THE SUMMER

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Anita Chui Bik Ka earlier at an event talked about her new film SPECIAL FEMALE FORCE (LAT GAING BA WONG FA). Anita said that she hoped that it would be able to be released in the summer. "Although I haven't been notified, I hope that it will be released in the summer. I don't know if it will be my first film to be released, but it is the first time that I have a heavier role." This time the character was very challenging to Anita because it was completely different from her image. "The character is pretty silly. She would use her beauty to seduce people, but actually it is very low and very high school student feel. I am a little more rational." Anita revealed that she has been looking for new scripts as she hoped to be able to challenge different characters. "Like single mother, depression or mental patient."

No comments:

Post a Comment