Tuesday, April 21, 2015

[2015.04.22] GREGORY WONG IS THE NAKED ONE IN BED SCENES


courtesy of mingpao.com
Gregory Wong is the one who ends up getting naked in bed scenes with Ashina Kwok
Justin Cheung gets rough with Ashina Kwok
Coffee Lam has a bathroom "gathering" with Gregory Wong
courtesy of on.cc

Gregory Wong Chung Hiu in his new film IMPRISONED: SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR RICH AND PRODIGAL (YUT YUK YUT SAI GAI) had bed scenes with Ashina Kwok Yik Yui and Coffee Lam Chin Yu. Wong Chung Yiu only wore a nude sock in his bed scene with Ashina. He explained why he was the one with the sexy performance instead of Ashina. "Girls have a lot of restrictions and she is still new. Very naturally the nudity is handed to me. Luckily at the time I have a sock, I wasn't completely naked."

Ashina was not embarrassed to be in the bed scene with the "naked" Wong Chung Hiu. She even praised him. "He is very professional, in addition everyone has taken safety precautions. We had no real contact with important areas on the body. The entire process was pleasant." Tougher for her was the rape scene with Justin Cheung Kin Sing. "In one scene Cheung Kin Sing pushed me down, my knees hit the floor and I had to crawl all over. When I got home I realized that my knees were bruised."

In addition, Wong Chung Hiu even had bathroom "gathering" scene with Coffee. As the star of the news item Coffee admitted that she minded. "It's been awhile, I have already completely left the past behind. Because I would only remember the happy things, I usually would very quickly delete the unhappy ones. The scene was a part of the film, it was very logical and very realistic." As for working with Wong Chung Hiu, Coffee said, "He is great, he helped me with getting into character. So the shoot was a lot of fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment