Monday, February 2, 2015

[2015.02.02] KENNETH MA KISSES ELENA KONG AGAIN

Kenneth Ma and Elena Kong share an intense kiss
Elena Kong reprises her flight attendant role with Kenneth Ma and Louis Koo
Oceane Zhu receives a proposal from Dean Liu
courtesy of on.cc

TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES (CHUNG SEUNG WON SIU)'s three major hunks Julian Cheung Chi Lam, Louis Koo Tin Lok and Francis Ng Chun Yu had relationships that were both romantic and tear inducing. As a "guest star" Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming did not hold back, as his older woman young man romance with "Sister Head" Elena Kong Mei Yi extended from the television to the big screen. On his first day of work, Ma Ming was already arranged to share a passionate kiss with Mei Yi.

Ma Ming yesterday said, "Luckily we knew each other well. (Mei Yi complained about your lack of schedule, which caused her not to have any street romance on location in London.) Because I was working in Hong Kong. I am truly sorry. Actually when I decided to make this film, I never asked about the role or the salary because I had to show respect to producer Leung Ka Shu. He was the one who gave me the opportunity on my first television series with a character name."

In addition, playing a flight attendant in TRIUMPH, Oceane Zhu Xuan and Mainland actor Dean Liu (Lau Chun Hau) had a bitter romance. Finally he hid a diamond ring in a safety belt on a flight to propose to her. Yet in real life Zhu Xuan liked the ordinary. "Stuff like this is used to make movies. I feel life is better when it's simple. I definitely won't be so stubborn, I would have given up on this relationship long ago." She also said that the most memorable was spending the Mid Autumn Festival in London, when the cast gazed at the moon and took a walk on the beach on a foreign land. "Also Koo Tin Lok took us to dinner, it was quite heartwarming."

No comments:

Post a Comment