Friday, January 23, 2015

[2015.01.24] EDWARD CHUI POKES FUN AT HIS FATHER

courtesy of mingpao.com
Ediward Chui (second left) and Wen Chao (right) easily pick up Hana Tam (left) and Nicole Tung (second right)
Nicole Tung (Tai Po Lulu)
courtesy of on.cc

The Eric Tsang Chi Wai starred Lunar New Year film LUCKY STAR 2015 (GUT SING GO JIU 2015)'s actors including Wen Chao, Nicole Tung Ka Yi (Tai Po Lulu), Edward Chui Woei Dong and Hana Tam Hung Nam yesterday promoted the film in Causeway Bay. Tsui Siu Keung' son Chui Woei Dong said that two years ago he and Tai Po Lulu worked together on a commercial. He said that Tai Po Lulu at the time played a beautiful special agent. Working together again this time, he said, "I don't know how to be funny normally. When the director asked for me, I thought he was going to ask me to perform kung fu. I didn't expect him to want me to make faces and be funny, which I feel is a new challenge. I look like a replica of Papa, I hope he (the director) would see how I made fun of him (Papa) and showed the other side of cool for him." Playing in her first comedy, Tai Po Lulu said that in the film she and Taiwan group S.H.E.'s Ella had many scenes. Lulu said, "Ella often told jokes on the set, I learned a lot of expression changes from acting with her."

No comments:

Post a Comment