Thursday, December 25, 2014

[2014.12.26] ANNIE LIU GIVES THE GIFT OF SAFE SEX ON CHRISTMAS EVE

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau), Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Jacquelin Chong Si Man and Kabby Hui Nga Ting two nights ago attended their film S FOR SEX S FOR SECRETS (SIU JEH YAU SUM)'s audience appreciation event with producer Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum). All the actresses gave away condoms without any awkwardness to the audience and wished everyone safe.

Sum Yau revealed that she will attend several audience appreciation event, so Christmas Eve will be very busy for her. She said, "For now I don't know what the audience's response to the audience is, so I look forward to that very much. I will watch it with Mama, I will whisper translations to her." She also said that she will have to spend Christmas at work and unable to attend any part. Sum Yau said, "I will star in the new film KNOCK KNOCK! WHO'S THERE? (YAU HAT DOH), a horror film. In the film I will play a headless ghost, but right now S FOR SEX S FOR SECRETS is a comedy. The difference is enormous."

Jeana brought her 11 year old brother who was on his holiday break. She complained that her brother was torturing her. "Every morning at 7AM I am awaken and forced out of bed. Now I deeply experience Mama's pain. However since it's Christmas, I bring my brother out to experience the atmosphere. He likes to follow me because he has no supervision. No one is pushing him to do homework and he can properly enjoy the vacation." She said that she had plans later, perhaps she will take her brother home first then go out for fun. Jeana said, "My brother is my bodyguard, he is big enough. My future boyfriend may be big, but can't be fatter than him. (Romantic status?) For now it's a blank page, let it be!"

No comments:

Post a Comment