Thursday, October 23, 2014

[2014.10.24] IRIS CHUNG CLAIMS TO HAVE MANY SUITORS

Iris Chung and Bella Law
courtesy of on.cc

Iris Chung Choi Yi and Bella Law Chi Kiu in the film FLIRTING IN THE AIR (TONG BAK FU CHUNG SEUNG WON SIU) wore conservative costumes in the film, but they did not hold back in their passion scenes. Bella and Dominic Ho Ho Man hooked up in the firewood shack. Meanwhile, Iris had over 30 takes of a kiss scene with Lam Tsz Chung. "Mr. To (Chapman To Man Chak) during our shoot took his personal camera and waited for us to kiss! I thought that they were all really happy!" If she could choose her first on screen kiss, Iris without any hesitation chose Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi. "Why does the first on screen kiss has to be with a guy, why can't I give it to a girl? If I get to choose, I would choose my idol Cheung Pak Chi!"

Iris and Bella's sexy performance in the film was often a bonus in the film. Yet they understood that being sexy was just a type of performance and could not be a selling point. Bella said, "If the script was good and the story needed it, I felt being sexy wouldn't be a big problem. As long as I am not naked it's OK!" Iris said that being in show business, she had to be cautious with every choice. "I have always had many suitors, but I have to consider carefully. I can't just mess around in everything, so now I have to take a clear look before making a decision. I don't want my work to be affected!"

No comments:

Post a Comment