Thursday, October 2, 2014

[2014.10.03] KELVIN KWAN ADMITS FOR BEING A JERK FOR ABUSE

Bella Law thanks Kelvin Kwan for often giving her tips
Kelvin Kwan plays a cool vampire
courtesy of on.cc

Kelvin Kwan Chor Yiu, Bella Law Chi Kiu lately worked together on the new film SIFU VS. VAMPIRES (TIN SI DAU GEUNG SI). Kelvin was asked about what working with Bella was like. He said, "She is very young, but when we chatted I realized that she had a lot of her own ideas. Many girls early in their film career wanted to make romance or play princesses, but she said that she wanted to play demon and monster roles."

Bella said that because she liked Zhou Xun's film PAINTED SKIN very much, she did not mind play ugly characters. In one scene she had to bite Kelvin, was it awkward? They said, they already communicated before hand. They had to be in character to avoid the awkwardness. Kelvin said that he used to want to work on a vampire film, after this time, next time he wanted to play a character from his teens to his senior years. He thought that it would have a lot of potential. He also mentioned that one scene was very awkward for him. "My character in the film is quite a jerk, I made Bella crawl to me to cheer me up. I also signed documents on her back. In reality I wouldn't treat girls like this. I was very sorry."

Bella said that to her, the film was already very daring. This time she gave her first time to Brother Jing (Wong Jing). She said, "I really want to thank Brother Jing for giving me the chance to get into the film industry. Kelvin is my elder and has taught me a lot." However she had a daring bathing scene in the film. She said, "I wasn't dressed in this scene except for pasties. The set was clear. At the time I didn't know how to be nervous, because if I was nervous I wouldn't be able to perform." "Jing Girl" Michelle Hu Yan also performed in the film, but Bella was not a Jing Girl. Was Brother Jing biased? She said no. This time she had the chance to play the second female lead, and she thanked Brother Jing for that. Bella also said that she had a smoking scene in the film. "I don't smoke, I studied it for awhile. In the end I smoked three or four (cigarettes), after which I was dizzy."

No comments:

Post a Comment