Thursday, August 7, 2014

[2014.08.08] CARLOS CHAN RETURNS TO HONG KONG TODAY

Eddie Peng cheers on Carlos Chan
courtesy of on.cc

Carlos ChanKa Lok earlier had an accident while shooting his film TO THE FORE (POR FUNG) in Taiwan. Two days ago the production had a day off. Director Dante Lam Chiu Yin, producer Candy Leung Fung Ying, actors Eddie Peng Yu-Yen, Shawn Dou Xiao, Andrew Lin Hoi, Ouyang Nana, Kevin Chu Kam Yin all visited Chan Ka Lok at the hospital. Dou Xiao and Ouyang Nana actually only met Chan Ka Lok on the first day of the production. Their appearance surprised and touched Chan Ka Lok.

Lin Hoi and Chu Kam Yin were a little more familiar with Chan Ka Lok. They visited together to cheer him on, hoping that he would recover soon and return to the team. Director Lam Chiu Yin and producer Leung Fung Ying despite having production meetings still visited. The producer said that TO THE FORE has been very attentive about prevention and insurance, but cycling was a very dangerous sport. Since the production began even professional cyclists had countless major and minor injuries. The director shared his two bone breaking experience from his youth with Chan Ka Lok, at the time he could only rely on the traditional Die Da master for treatment.

Peng Yu-Yen tightly held Chan Ka Lok's unharmed right arm and asked, "What can you eat? I will get them for you the next several days! See what you can eat? What you can't at?" With bandage on his arm Peng Yu-Yen joked, "My injury is nothing, it's just a bruise." Chan Ka Lok said to Peng Yu-Yen, "My injury seems to be just like yours in Hong Kong." Peng Yu-Yen shook his head, "Yours is much worse than mine. I just arrived yesterday on the set and you left."

Peng Yu-Yen asked Chan Ka Lok about what happened. Chan Ka Lok said, "The tire blew! My front wheel hit someone's back wheel, I wanted to brake but I ran into sand on th ground. After I fell I thought I was fine and only had a bruise. When I stood up I realized that I couldn't move." Peng Yu-Yen admitted that the crowd was very dangerous. He was very scared the first time. Even many professional cyclists fell, especially around the bend. Chan Ka Lok said that after surgery he had to rest for a day or two before he could leave. He also advised Peng Yu-Yen to be careful. Peng Yu-Yen said, "I want the entire team to be even ore careful, everyone has to be a little more attentive."

No comments:

Post a Comment