Tuesday, July 29, 2014

[2014.07.30] JANICE MAN ADMITS THAT SHE HAS BEEN SINGLE FOR A YEAR

Janice Man
Jenny Xu sends her blessing to old flame Hinson Chou and Lily Ho
Alfred Hui, Tony Hung, Janice Man, Fred Cheng and Him Law
courtesy of mingpao.com

Janice Man Wing Shun, Alfred Hui Ting Hung, Fred Cheng Chun Won, Law Chung Him and Tony Hung Wing Sing yesterday unveiled the ONE PIECE exhibit that officially opens today at Causeway Bay Times Square. JM said that when she made her new film HELIOS (CHET DOH), she spent half a year on martial art training. Everyday she did 100 push ups. If she did not have the determination to pursue her dream, she truly could not have endured.

Recently a magazine caught him "smuggling" a man home. JM said that that day was her new company press conference. A friend took her to dinner and an after party, then she drove him home. She was not smuggling. Would she and this man have any chance to develop? She said, "Now I just have a new start at work, I hope to focus on work first. (Do you want to date?) I do, but I also need time to understand and observe. I know the media are very concerned with my love life. I haven't dated in more than a year, I am a little dry but I am in no hurry. (Would the new company prohibit you from dating?) We haven't studied the dating issue, but dating is very normal. If I date I would admit it, I wouldn't talk about it during the observation period. I would wait until it is stable."

No comments:

Post a Comment