Wednesday, July 9, 2014

[2014.07.10] SUMMER HEAT MAKES KARENA NG AND WONG YAU NAM SWEAT

Wan Kwong, Wong Yau Nam, Karena Ng
courtesy of singtao.com
Wong Yau Nam's top turns from yellow to brown in 10 minutes
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

The new film WHERE ARE YOU (WONG KA YUN)'s actors Karena Ng Chin Yu, Wong Yau Nam and Wan Kwong yesterday went to Central to shoot the film. In the story Yau Nam performed on the street with a guitar,while Chin Yu looked upset. Ng Chin Yu pointed out that the temperature was so high at the location that she almost could not breathe. She pointed out that with this film shooting in the heat, high temperature was its greatest enemy. She said, "This time feels the most difficult in my film career. The set's temperature is too high, I have no appetite, all the water have evaporated in me. I haven't been invited to make a costume film, but if I have to make one, I really have to think about it. It definitely will be very tough."

Ng Chin Yu pointed out that the film will shoot until the end of next month. After the shoot she will rest for awhile. Will she enjoy the sunshine and the beach on her holiday? She said, "Lately I have worked on location in Peng Chau for a few days, I have had many days of fun in the sun and on the beach scenes." She said that she had a few intimate scenes with Wong Yau Nam. She said, "They were more emotional, without much physical contact." She pointed out that Yau Nam yesterday wore a yellow top. Due to the heat it soon turned from yellow to brown as he was drenched in sweat. Yau Nam said that he played a naive and optimistic guy. He said, "In one scene Ng Chin Yu would kiss me. I have asked the director how it would be shot. I look forward to this scene very much, to being able to perform that feeling and touch people's hearts." He pointed out that he never perspired this much before, perhaps because he was healthier than before he perspired more.

No comments:

Post a Comment