Friday, July 4, 2014

[2014.07.04] GRACE CHEUNG IS HONORED TO BE CHOW YUN FAT'S SURPRISE ATTACK

courtesy of on.cc

2007 Miss Asia Grace Cheung Ka Ying have mostly been a food and travel program host. In recent months she finally had a chance to step into the film industry and worked on two Johnnie To Kei Fung films. Working with good actors like Louis Koo Tin Lok, Chow Yun Fat, Sylvia Chang (Cheung Ngai Ga) and Tang Wei, she benefit a lot. Speaking of close contact with Goo Jai and Fat Gor, she said that she was so nervous that her heart was pounding. "Goo Jai is very handsome and has more and more flavor. I never expect to have the chance to be so close to him. My heart immediately started to pound. (Is he your ideal boyfriend type?) I don't dare! I would choose the more honest or older type. I am afraid that anyone who is too handsome would leave! As for Fat Gor, I have watched him since I was very little, I feel that his acting is superb and he is a good husband. After so many years he is also so well maintained. He absolutely is my idol." She said that one day the avid photography fan Fat Gor gave her a "surprise attack". She felt honored to appear in his photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment