Sunday, June 1, 2014

[2014.06.02] IRENE WAN HAS YET TO DEVELOPE AT HER START

Kabby Hui plays Irene Wan's daughter in MAY WE CHAT
Rainky Wai does not dare to work on a nude scene
Mak Tak Wo and Irene Wan are Edward Lee's internet radio guests
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Irene Wan Bik Ha, Kabby Hui Nga Ting, Rainky Wai Yu Yui and Mak Tak Wo two nights ago promoted their new film MAY WE CHAT (MEI GAU SIU NUI). The film was a continuation of Irene's film LONELY FIFTEEN (LAN MUI JAI). Two nights ago they went to Sunbeam Theatre for a screening of LONELY.

Irene said that in MAY she played Kabby's mother and did not have any daring performance. She also said that she has not watched LONELY in years. In the past she rarely watched her past work including her series.

Irene has been well maintained. She said, "I have changed a lot. Back then I was fifteen, my look still wasn't all grown up. I looked like a child star." She also said that now looking back, she thanked Leung Lee Siu Ha very much. After making the scene she went back to school. When she was 21, Mrs. Leung asked her to make a movie again and she finally had a chance to come back to show business. If not for that, she did not how she would turn out. She changed her life. Irene also said, "When I made LONELY FIFTEEN, my family was very poor. I lived in Tiu Keng Leng. Mrs. Leung asked me to live in her Jardine's Lookout home to be more convenient for the film production. She treated me like a daughter, and I lived there for over a year. When I got a boyfriend, I thought it was inconvenient and I moved out."

Kabby said that MAY was her first film and she had many daring scenes. Speaking of the film's category III rating, she said that she was not worried about being typecast. She said, "In the film two scenes were very extreme. I had a bed scene with (Dominic) Ho Ho Man, and in another scene I was gang raped. That day when I got to the set I already collapsed into tears because it felt very horrible." Kabby continued, when she first made MAY she was a chubby girl, now she has lost 20 pounds at only 100 pounds. She wanted to lose 5 more pounds.

Wai Yu Yui said that MAY was her first film as well. She said that in the film a double worked on a nude scene for her. At first she was worried that there would be misunderstanding, but she also believed that the audience's eyes were sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment