Thursday, April 10, 2014

[2014.04.11] JUST FOR FUN: SAM HUI ASKS FOR JOYCE CHENG BY NAME

courtesy of on.cc
Aside from his sons Ryan (right),  Scott and his daughter in law, Sam Hui also names Joyce Cheng his concert guest
courtesy of mingpao.com

Sam Hui Koon Kit will perform 3 shows of his What A Wonderful World next week during the Easter holiday. Aside from the already announced Ella Koon Yun Na, sons Ryan, Scott and his daughter in law, Sam also invited Joyce Cheng Yun Yi to be his guest performer. Being asked to be Sam's guest by name, Yun Yi screamed out of excitement. Sh admitted that she has listened to Sam's songs since she was little. When she learned that she would be able to share the stage with him, sh was both excited and nervous. Yun Yi said, "I am the happiest that Uncle Sam would even sing my song. This Easter is truly very meaningful."

Lately busy with rehearsal, Sam looked very much forward to performing with his sons and daughter in law, Koon Yun Na and Yun Yi. It felt like a warm family gather. He said, "It will be the first time I work with Yun Yi. She has a lot of singing talent. 8 years ago I worked with Koon Yun Na. Working with her again this time, I feel her singing has improved a lot. As for my daughter in law Ida, I have always supported her. This would be a good beginning."

No comments:

Post a Comment