Wednesday, April 9, 2014

[2014.04.10] CHARLENE CHOI GETS HAIRY FOR HER NEW FILM

courtesy of on.cc

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin earlier worked on a contact lens product ad. Lately she has been busy with her new film CHOR GEI (CHILD PROSTITUTE). Although she has been working nonstop, Ah Sa still protected her eyes. "Normally after work, I would try to sleep as much as I could. The next day I would be alert and awake. When I go outside I try to avoid ultraviolet rays so I always have a pair of sunglasses with me." She also joked that after the beauty contact lenses she would no longer had to fix her selfie. "Unknowingly I look prettier and smarter. Normally after taking it I can immediately post it without problem. I don't have to fix it."

In addition, Ah Sa yesterday showed off her facial hair. "Finally I have more facial hair than my Pa! In the brink of an eye I went from Chiang Mai to Hengdian for a new film!"

No comments:

Post a Comment