Thursday, April 3, 2014

[2014.04.04] MANDY LIEU IS HAPPY TO BE A BIG PRODUCTION BACKGROUND BOARD

courtesy of on.cc

Mixed heritage model Mandy Lieu recently stepped into the film industry. In the film HORSEPLAY (DOH MA GEI) she played a cool killer. "In the film I keep chasing Brother Ka Fai (Tony Leung), but Wong Cho Nam would throw a lot of obstacles in front of me." She also revealed that Cho Nam added a last minute kiss scene, "I didn't know about it before hand, but I think the result would be pretty funny so it was added in the last minute."

Mandy admitted that the strong cast drew her to the film. "With such a cast, I wouldn't mind being even the background board. (Do you have any pressure?) No, they were very accepting of me." Would she be too busy to date? She said, "I welcome love very much, if I run into the right one I would even fight for it. (Will you get married in a flash?) I wouldn't eliminate the possibility, but I am not in a hurry to wed."

No comments:

Post a Comment