Thursday, March 27, 2014

[2014.03.28] CHAPMAN TO JOKES THAT HE IS LIKE A SLAVE TO HIS WIFE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Chapman To Man Chak in the film NAKED AMBITION 3D (3D HO CHING) because of long term oppression from his girlfriend Candy Yuen Ka Man went to Japan with Derek Tsang Kwok Cheung to make adult videos for release. For some reason he even became an adult video actor. Was Ah Jat under oppression from his wife Krystal Tin Yui Nei in real life? Ah Jat joked that it was not just oppression, he was almost a slave. Tsang Kwok Cheung said that no girlfriend has oppressed him. Yuen Ka Man said that in real life she has never oppressed a man. "I am just a little woman, so I am very honored to be able to oppress to Ah Jat. Ah Jat's figure is great, feeling him up is great. I was drooling all over."

Tsang Kwok Cheung in the film did not have any physical contact with adult video actresses, he only had a bathing scene. He joked that he was only responsible for watching Ah Jat and actresses' performance. How did the observation feel? He said, "You would think this type of film is very fun, but actually it is very tough. Because Ah Jat is not a real (adult video) actor, he would be embarrassed. Instead the actresses were very professional. Naked, they instead felt bad when they were wearing clothes." Ah Jat agreed. Did Ah Jat have any biological response? Ah Jat said, "At first I was afraid that I wouldn't, but I thought about getting into it and showing my mighty side. In the end the shoot was divided up, it was very hard. If it was shot straight through, I am confident that I would be able to display my national spirit, the giant dragon of dragon's descendant. Now it's just a little bird!"

No comments:

Post a Comment