Wednesday, March 5, 2014

[2014.03.06] DONNIE YEN HAS TO ASK HIS WIFE ABOUT HORSE NAME

Donnie Yen and his wife's cousin Jessica Jann
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Donnie Yen's new film will not start production until July, so he has more time to spend with his family
courtesy of mingpao.com

Donnie Yen Chi Tan yesterday was announced to the BMW Hong Kong Derby 2014 ambassador. Arriving in a BMW he said that he wanted to own a horse because many of his friends had one. He said, "This year has been very meaningful, it is the Year of the Horse and I played Sun Wukong in THE MONKEY KING (DAI LAU TIN GUNG). Wukong in the Heavenly Palace took care of horses." Yen Chi Tan once said that he wanted to name his horse "Love Cissy". He said that if he was chosen, he would ask his wife Cissy Wang before naming the horse. He said, "I respect my wife, she doesn't want the horse to have her name." Yen Chi Tan said that Cissy was lucky with gambling, as she won more money at the track than him. "I feel my wife's eyes are very sharp, otherwise why would she marry me?"

Reportedly the Yen Chi Tan starred THE ICEMAN 3D (3D BING FUNG HUP) would be scheduled for an Easter release opposite the Nick Cheung Ka Fai film THAT DEMON WITHIN (MOR GAING). Yen Chi Tan said, "I only found out from the newspaper. Without saying it's a direct confrontation, viewers having more choices would be the most important. I am confident in the new film's box office. Now the market is good. The movie was made such a long time ago and it is still talked about."

No comments:

Post a Comment