Wednesday, January 29, 2014

[2014.01.30] JEANA HO ENJOYS BEING SINGLE

courtesy of on.cc
Jeana Ho, Wilson Chin, Ava Yu
Wong Bo Bo cannot worry about Johnson Lee's rumors
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3) after 4 weeks in release made 8 million. Producer Wilson Chin Kwok Wai two nights ago led Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Ava Yu Kiu and "Spring Roll" Wong Bo Bo to attend the celebration. With DaDa Chan Jing's resignation, did Jeana become the good luck charm? Jeana said that the matter was already in the past. She and DaDa were as close as sisters. Although their goals were different, they still head toward theirs all the same. Would finding a boyfriend not make her even happier? She was resistant. "No! No! No! I don't like boyfriends, I enjoy the single life very much. Sometimes I can play with dogs and drink with friends." Jeana also admitted that LAN KWAI FONG series brought her a lot of money making opportunities. Now she is saving money to invest in stocks or for property down payment.

Yu Kiu helplessly said that earlier she was a guest performer at a government event. The details were already confirmed. Yet the event in the end said that she was a category III star due to her LAN KWAI FONG 3 performance and was rejected. Yu Kiu said, "The film is only category IIB, in addition I came to sing and not perform anything else. (Are you unhappy?) I actually felt like I was abandoned, didn't the government say it supports the film industry? However I can't force other people to want me. LAN has given me so much. I am proud of myself for LAN. (Do you feel you were discriminated again?) Of course! However the event didn't pay so there was no discrimination." Next time she would write down Adason Lo (Law Lik Wai)'s girlfriend. She joked, "Now it's the best of course to stick to elder (Julian) Cheung Chi Lam."

Claiming to be single for a long time, Wong Bo Bo's rumored boyfriend Johnson Lee was linked in rumors with Joey Man Yi Man due to work. She said, "OK, good! (You don't mind?) I can't mind too much, every time a different stories with different people comes up, but other people have to come out and meet new friends. (You were caught furniture shopping?) Friends can go out for dinner, when other people say to check out furniture, do I say no? That's not good! We are very good friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment