Thursday, January 23, 2014

[2014.01.24] AVA YU AND GREGORY WONG SHARE A ROOM

courtesy of on.cc

Ava Yu Kiu and Gregory Wong Chung Hiu yesterday promoted their duet on the radio. They met due to the film LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3). Yu Kiu joked that they absolutely could not be linked in rumors. "I hate when boyfriends go out, I would call him like crazy!" Wong Chung Hiu admitted to be a party animal. "I just went to Taiwan, on the first four days I was out until the sun came out."

Yu Kiu also revealed that he had luck with the ladies. "During the shoot a girl knocked on his door in the middle of the night because his room had a heating blanket. Finally because my assistant's snoring I went over to his room to sleep. Originally when I knocked on the door it was a little awkward, but when I looked people were already there before me."

No comments:

Post a Comment