Monday, January 20, 2014

[2014.01.21] SANDRA NG PROMOTES GOLDEN CHICKEN SSS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Sandra Ng, Michelle Wai, Anthony Wong, Monna Lam, Rainky Wai, Eman Lam
Eason Chan, Edison Chen
Nick Cheung does not dare to about winning anything at the Berlin Film Festival
courtesy of mingpao.com

Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, Eason Chan Yik Shun, Edison Chen Koon Hei, Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Anthony Wong Chau Sun, Rainky Wai Yu Sum and Monna Lam Yi Kei two nights ago attended the GOLDEN CHICKEN SSS (GUM GAI SSS) premiere. When Kwan Yu presented a copy of their poster to Chau Sun she said, "Chau Sun's costume in the film looks like THE FOUR (SEI DAI MING PO)'s chief constable!" Chau Sun struck back, "Do you want the box office to be the same as THE FOUR's?" Kwan Yu responded drastically, "No!" Chau Sun later said that he was referring to THE FOUR's over 100 million yuan Mainland box office.

Louis Koo Tin Lok in the film "ruined his own image". Aside from a wig and indecipherable accent, he also had to kiss Lo Mik Suet. Kwan Yu praised Goo Jai's professionalism. "He truly had to make great sacrifices. Lo Mik Suet should give me lai see."

Cheung Ka Fai beat up Eason in one scene. Although the fight was not real, Eason's reaction won viewer applause. Edison also praised his acting. Eason said, "I am the best at reacting, I am an action actor!" Eason revealed that director Matthew Chow Hoi Kwong had two characters for him to choose from, one was playing himself and the other was Cheung Ka Fai's subordinate. He chose the latter. Kwan Yu joked that if he would lose another 20 pounds, she would make a movie for him to be the lead. Eason was not tempted. "I am stubborn, it's very hard to motivate me. Even when my wife (Hilary) Tsui Ho Ying got into better shape from running more I was unaffected. If I have more people encouraging me, I would try to lose 20 ounces!" Eason revealed that currently he weighed 180 pounds, 187 at his peak.

Cheung Ka Fai's THAT DEMON WITHIN (MOR GAING) was selected for the 64th Berlin Film Festival "Panorama" section. He said, "I am already very happy with the selection. I am just participating, I don't dare to think about an award." Speaking of Tony Leung Chiu Wai being on the film festival jury, he should perhaps kiss up to Wai Jai. Cheung Ka Fai said, "Friends don't talk about that, when I get to the Berlin Film Festival we couldn't chat even when we see each other. We couldn't even exchange looks. Only being fair is worth being happy about. If it is fixed, the award is no honor." Cheung Ka Fai won the HK$3,000 24K golden chicken. He joked, "Would it be the ones at TVB, just an empty shell?"

No comments:

Post a Comment