Saturday, January 18, 2014

[2014.01.19] IVANA WONG STRESSES THAT SHE IS NOT THE THIRD PARTY

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Rainky Wai, Monna Lam, Michelle Wai, Ivana Wong
courtesy of mingpao.com

Ivana Wong Yuen Chi yesterday promoted GOLDEN CHICKEN SSS (GUM GAI SSS). She admitted that she and "Figure King" Eric So Cheuk Hong had a lot of fun on dates. "We have been together for awhile, over 100 hours. We met at a friendly gathering." Some pointed out that she became the third party between Eric and Helen To Yu Fung. Wong Yuen Chi replied, "They haven't dated in a long time, he and I have also been single for awhile. We spent a lot of time together before we decided to date. When the report used 'third party became the legitimate one' to describe me, I am truly helpless. Luckily we have chemistry. Mommy knew that I was on a magazine cover and immediately told Auntie to buy it in support!"

Speaking of her boyfriend being disloyal, Wong Yuen Chi said, "I would respect and trust him. If I don't we can't possibly be together." Did her boyfriend give her a figure? Wong Yuen Chi said, "Do you think I would agree only after accepting two toys! Everyone likes art, we have common interests. We share music and designs." Is he the one that she would marry? "I have restrain, I can't publicly talk about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment