Thursday, January 16, 2014

[2014.01.17] DEEP NG KEEPS HIS GIRLFRIEND'S BED LOOK FROM OTHERS

Deep Ng does not mind working with his girlfriend Sherman Chung but has reservations about bed scenes

courtesy of on.cc

Deep Ng Ho Hong earlier worked with Best Actors Nicholas Tse Ting Fung, Simon Yam Tat Wa and Shawn Yue Man Lok on the Emperor Motion Picture AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT (GAU FOR YING HUNG). Playing a ranked firefighter, he luckily "drew a good straw". The difficulty index was 1/3 of his co-stars. "I am not kicking them while they are down, but I really feel pretty lucky. My toughest part is delivering the lines, I have to be very fast, very clear and with emotions. On the set naturally I could do it, but in the studio without that feeling it was harder. Finally after two days the director yelled at me." On the plump side at the time, Deep said that he was under Brother Wa's influence and slimmed down a lot. "Once the crew gave a bag of potato chips to Brother Wa, Brother Wa turned it down without hesitation. He said that he liked to eat that stuff, but in order to stay in shape he hasn't had any in ten to twenty years. Thus he was able to reach this age and still looked cool." Deep even confidently said that for nine months he has been running in the morning and in fitness training. After 6PM he would fast. He absolutely had no problem with showing off his abdominal muscles in the sequel.

Speaking of the masculinity on the set, Deep said that he was very happy. "Relationships between men sometimes aren't as troublesome as with women. (Is your woman troubling you?) That's all I have to say. I have already said what I wanted to say, I hope the focus is back on work." However he pointed out that he did not mind playing a couple with his girlfriend Sherman Chung Shu Man. "Actually does anyone want to see it? It's like this in real life why would anyone watch to see it! (Would you mind bed scenes?) That would depend on the company. (Can you put personal life on the screen?) First, our personal life for now has no bed scene before marriage. Secondly, I mind this a lot, even if her co-star is me I still don't want to. I don't want to show her side in bed on the silver screen for everyone to see."

Lately focusing on film, Deep said that he was very nervous with every film. "My pressure is from my demands on myself, whether I can coordinate with the director, interact with other co-stars. In the past I was afraid that I wasn't enough, but now that I am grown up I realized that I have my own pursuits. I hope to have a healthy exchange and a smooth rhythm with my co-stars." Deep felt that this time he was the smoothest with Ting Fung. He also praised him for being "more amazing", his acting has also steadied.

No comments:

Post a Comment